- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared;
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data;
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information;
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We at yeunglaw.net are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any;
- Change/correct any data we have about you;
- Have us delete any data we have about you;
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
The material on the Yeung Law Office LLC website is provided for informational purposes only. It should not be construed as legal advice or opinion. It is not an offer to represent the reader, nor is it intended to create an attorney-client relationship. The reader should not rely on information provided herein and should always seek the advice of competent counsel in the reader’s jurisdiction. We request that users of the web site contact us by phone and speak to Attorney Yeung before sending us any confidential information. Please call us at 617-431-2712.